Don't be fooled by its size - our Mini Bluetooth speaker packs a punch and is a great companion for your Raspberry Pi, working perfectly with the built-in Bluetooth on the Raspberry Pi 4, Zero 2 and Pi 400!
Connecting to the Raspberry Pi is quick and simple (see below) and you'll enjoy around 3-4 hours of playback from a single charge. You can also use this with other Bluetooth devices such as your Android phone or laptop.
The outer body is made of FSC Certified Maple Wood with The Pi Hut logo subtly engraved onto the top panel. It has a beautiful hand-crafted feel and smooth finish, with a sturdy rubber base that sits steadily on your desk.
Tip: Sit the speaker on a desk or similar surface for the best sound quality!
Lithium Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK mainland. With this item in your cart, your shipping options will be limited and may cost more than our usual rates. Why?
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi (Bluetooth models)
- Impressive sound quality and volume considering the tiny size!
- FSC Certified Maple wood body
- Output power: 3W / 4Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Bluetooth Effective Range: 10m
- Battery: 450mAh lithium polymer 3.7V
- Play time: 3hrs high volume, 4hrs low volume
- Standby time: >100 hours (when not in use)
- Also compatible with most iPhone™, iPad™, Android & Windows mobile devices
- 57.6mm x 57.6mm x 33.6mm
- Weight: 86 grams
- 1x Bluetooth Mini speaker
- 1x Micro-USB charge cable
- 1x User Manual
Connecting the Speaker to your Raspberry Pi
Connecting the speaker to your Raspberry Pi is easy. Simply turn the speaker on by holding in the power button on the base for a few seconds (you'll hear a beep), then click the Bluetooth icon on the Raspberry Pi OS desktop taskbar and select 'Add Device'. You will see 'PIHUT-AUDIO' appear - select it and your Raspberry Pi will connect.
Once connected, click the audio icon on the Raspberry Pi OS desktop and select the speaker as the output device.