This lightweight mini tripod is easy to carry and transport thanks to its smooth closed design, yet packs a handy extending mount section for superb Raspberry Pi HQ camera photography 'in the field'!
The tripod legs open up to a stable 200mm base and features rubber feet for solid positioning. The screw thread mount matches the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera and is perfect when combined with one of our handy HQ camera mounting plates.
Simply pull up the thread to extend the height of the tripod, and push it back down once you're finished with your photohgraphy!
- 1/4" Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and other devices with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20
- 2 In 1: Not only a tripod stand, but also a built-in extendable pole - pull out the extender pole to get different heights as you need (up to 300mm)
- Integrated Design: The tripod base features built-in self-absorption material and the seamless cutting process means the tripod can be folded easily and tightly
- Mini and Lightweight: Only about 0.2lb/90g with folded length 6.1”/155mm, easy to carry and store
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high-quality ABS, fadeless, waterproof and rust-resistant; Antiskid silicone footpads keep the tripod from slipping
- Recommended max load weight is 3.3 lbs (1.5kg) for optimal performance
- 1x lightweight mini tripod with extender
Raspberry Pi HQ Camera not included