Pssst... Want to win a Pi-Top Raspberry Pi Laptop?
Leddar M16 Sensor Module (45 degree beam)
The Leddar M16 Sensor Module is an advanced sensing solution that combines 16 independent active elements into a single sensor, resulting in rapid, continuous and accurate detection and ranging?including lateral discrimination?in the entire wide beam, without any moving parts.
The versatile Leddar M16 module can be easily integrated to add cost-effective, smart sensing capabilities to almost any application, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of this cutting-edge technology. Various beam options, creating different fields of view ranging from 9 to 95 degrees, are available to provide the best possible match to your requirements.
The modules come with the Leddar Enabler SDK, which provides a user-friendly application programming interface (API) with .Net and C libraries, complete with code examples. Sample code for RS-485/MODBUS for both Windows and Linux, as well as LabVIEW and MATLAB integration examples are also provided.
- Proven reliability, even in harsh conditions
- Immune to ambient light
- No moving parts, for ultimate robustness
- Easy to integrate, includes Leddar Enabler SDK
- Low power consumption
- Best cost/performance ratio
- Beams: 45 degree
- Detection range: 0 to 100 meters (325 ft.)
- Accuracy: 5 cm
- Data refresh rate: 6.25 Hz to 100 Hz
- Operating temperature range: -40C to + 85C
- Meets IEC 62471 2006 criteria: Exempt lamp classification
- Distance precision: 6 mm
- Distance resolution: 10 mm
- Power consumption: 4 W
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN, UART
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Power supply: 12 or 24 VDC (jumper - selectable)
- Dimensions: 104 x 66 x 48 (mm)/ 4.09 x 2.6 x 1.89 (inches)
- Weight: 180 g