Makers and robot lovers can use the tracking data to control almost anything – from flying drones and robotic arms to LEDs and 3D printers. You can integrate your Leap Motion Controller with an Arduino, map your hand motions to your favorite robot, or drive a remote-controlled car over Wi-Fi.
Each order includes one Leap Motion Controller, two USB 2.0 cables (24" / 60cm and 60" / 150cm), and an information guide.
- 30mm x 80mm x 13mm / 1.2" x 3.2" x 0.5"
- Weight: 32g (1.15oz)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows 7+ or Mac OS X 10.7
- AMD Phenom™ II or Intel® Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 port
- Internet connection
- Orion SDK compatible with Windows 7 or newer. Build with Mac, Linux or tool tracking using the V2 Desktop SDK.
For VR experiences, recommended minimum requirements are:
- Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer
- Intel Core i5-4590 equivalent or greater
- 8GB+ RAM
- 3x USB 3.0 port
- NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent or greater with compatible HDMI 1.3 video output
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for all Leap Motion products, click here!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.