JST-PH jumper wires are our favorite type of "crimp" connector. They're solid, reliable, compact, low-cost, easy to connect/disconnect, and simple to solder on most projects! JST-PH connectors are 8.0mm (.295") in height after mounting, 4.5mm (.177") in width and feature a low-profile 2.0mm (.079") pitch connector. All assemblies are 150mm (6") long and feature colour coding for easy hacking!
We stock 2-wire, 3-wire, 4-wire and 5-wire JST -PH jumper assemblies, with a male JST connector on one end and bare cable on the opposite end.
Each purchase is for a bundle of 100 x 2-Wire JST Cables
- 2 Pin JST PH Assembly
- Current rating: 2A AC, DC (AWG #24)
- Voltage rating: 100V AC, DC
- Temperature range: -25?C to +85?C (including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
- Contact resistance: Initial value/10m ? max. After environmental testing/20m ? max.
- Insulation resistance: 1,000M ? min.
- Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
- Applicable wire: AWG #32 to #24
- Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm(.031" to .063")
- The dimple at the center of the contact ensures positive contact and low contact resistance at all times.
- The contact has a long wire strip holding length of 2.6 +/-0.4mm.
- Fully shrouded header
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.