When making Raspberry Pi projects or learning to use Raspberry Pi for Python programming, we may often need to check its pinout to find out the BCM numbering corresponding to the related GPIO pins, which can be time-consuming and inefficient - especially with the Raspberry Pi 400's rear pins.
In order to solve this problem, DFRobot designed a Raspberry Pi expansion hat with detailed pinout information.
This IO expansion hat, specially developed for Raspberry Pi, is perfectly compatible with Pi 3, Pi 4, and Pi 400. All IO ports of Raspberry Pi are led out one by one. Most importantly, the hat provides 40-pin comparison silkscreens that contain detailed BCM code and WiringPi code information, which saves the trouble of frequently checking pin comparison table when programming with Pi.
There are two ways to use the expansion board:
- Directly plug in Raspberry Pi 3 and Pi 4
- Connect with Raspberry Pi 400 through the included 40-pin ribbon cable
- Complete and detailed pin comparison silkscreen
- Compatible with Pi 3, Pi 4, Pi 400
- Anti-reverse plug-in horn socket design and dedicated 40-pin double-row cable
- IO Port Working Voltage: 3.3V
- Module Size: 65*65 (mm) / 2.56*2.56 inch
- 1x IO Expansion Hat for Raspberry Pi
- 1x 40-pin Gray Double-row Cable Same Direction - 10cm
- 1x Copper Column Screw Packet
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.