Be Quick! 10% Raspberry Pi 3 Flash Sale!
Intel® Edison Module
Share this Product
What will you make?
The Intel® Edison development platform is the first in a series of low-cost, product-ready, general purpose compute platforms that help lower the barriers to entry for entrepreneurs of all sizes—from pro makers to consumer electronics and companies working in the Internet of Things (IoT). The Intel Edison development platform packs a robust set of features into its small size, delivering great performance, durability, and a broad spectrum of I/O and software support. Those versatile features help meet the needs of a wide range of customers.
- Uses a 22nm Intel® SoC that includes a dual core, dual threaded Intel® Atom™ CPU at 500MHz and a 32-bit Intel® Quark™ microcontroller at 100 MHz. It supports 40 GPIOs and includes 1GB LPDDR3, 4 GB EMMC, and dual-band WiFi and BTLE on a module slightly larger than a postage stamp
- The Intel Edison module will initially support development with Arduino* and C/C++, followed by Node.JS, Python, RTOS, and Visual Programming support in the near future
- The Intel Edison module includes a device-to-device and device-to-cloud connectivity framework to enable cross-device communication and a cloud-based, multi-tenant, time-series analytics service
- CPU: 22nm Intel® SoC that includes a dual core, dual threaded Intel® Atom™ CPU at 500MHz and a 32-bit Intel® Quark™ microcontroller at 100 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB LPDDR3 @800MHz
- Flash: 4GB eMMC and SDIO interface
- GPIO: 70 pins
- WiFi: Dual-band 802.11 (a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1/4.0
- USB: 1 USB-OTG
- Other interfaces: SPI, UART, I2C, PWM
- Working Voltage: 7 to 15 VDC
- Power: Standby (No radios): 13 mW
- Standby (Bluetooth 4.0): 21.5 mW
- Standby (Wi-Fi): 35 mW
- Size: 35.5mm*25.0mm*3.9mm(1.40"*0.98"*0.15")