This proximity sensor measures reflected infrared (IR) energy to detect the presence of an object within a distance of 10±5mm to 80±20mm. It outputs high/low, has a strong anti-interference ability, quick response, and is small in size. This module can be easily embedded in various detection devices like automatic hand washers, smart taps, smart toilets, smart restrooms, and object proximity switches.
In addition, the sensor includes a housing with mounting holes, which allows users to design proper installation for it to ensure waterproofing when applied to scenarios in which it's likely to contact water, such as smart taps and automatic hand washers.
- No mechanical parts, electrical control, strong stability
- Strong anti-interference to external light
- Small size, easy to install
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Output: high/low level
- Operating Current: less than 30mA
- Power: less than 100mW
- Response Time: 100µs
- Sensing Range: 10±5 to 80±20mm
- Operating Temperature: -20 to 75℃
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 80℃
- Lifetime: 50000h
- Operating Humidity: less than 70%
- 1x Infrared Proximity Sensor