This Waveshare industrial USB to TTL converter uses an original CH343G chip, offering a high-speed asynchronous serial port connection, supporting up to 115200bps communication, automatic identification and dynamic self-adaptation of baud rate.
Housed in a robust plastic casing, the converter features protection in the form of an onboard resettable fuse and TVS Diode, providing over-current, over-voltage, reverse polarity and ESD Protection. An internal TTL voltage level switch also allows you to quickly switch between 3.3V or 5V.
Three LED Indicators allow easy identification of the operating status for debugging and general operation. Multiple popular systems are supported including Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11, Mac, Linux and Android.
- Onboard resettable fuse and TVS diode
- Over-current, over-voltage, reverse polarity and ESD protection
- Onboard IO protection circuit for surge suppress
- Onboard TTL serial port 3.3V and 5V voltage level switch, allows selecting TTL level
- 3x LED indicators for easily checking power connection and signal TX/RX statuses
- Quality plastic case
- IDC connector with fool-proof design
- Host interface: USB
- Device interface: UART
- Communication range: 50bps ~ 6Mbps
- USB Device Interface:
- Connector: USB Type-A
- Protection: resettable Fuse, ESD protection
- UART interface:
- Connector: 6-pin right-angle pin header
- Protection: IO protection diode
- PWR: power indicator, turns red when USB voltage is detected
- TXD: TX indicator, turns red while the USB port is sending data
- RXD: RX indicator, turns red while the device port is receiving data
USB Signal & Pinouts Definition
|VCC||5V or 3.3V output for external device (configured by jumper)|
|TXD||Connects to MCU.RXD|
|RXD||Connects to MCU.TXD|
|RTS#||Connects to MCU.CTS|
|CTS#||Connects to MCU.RTS|
- 1x USB to TTL Converter (CH343G)
- 1x 8-pin TTL "fool-proof" wire
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.