This industrial-grade powered USB hub can extend your device's single USB port to four USB 2.0 ports and allows you to switch the USB devices between two host computers.
This all-metal USB hub is ideal for switching your low-power USB peripherals between a Raspberry Pi and your PC, removing the need for duplicate keyboards and mice, saving you money and valuable desk space! The rear of the hub has two USB-C ports for connecting your computers to the 4x USB devices, then just flick the switch on the back of the unit to switch between hosts.
The hub utilises MTT technology to ensure solid, stable performance across the 4x USB ports. It also includes multiple protection features such as over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse-current, under-voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection and filtering protection.
The Hub works great with your Raspberry Pi and Windows PC, as well as Mac OS and Linux, and is suitable for both home and industrial office environments, with mounting support for wall/surface mounting.
The hub comes with a UK three-pin 5V 2A DC Barrel Jack power supply and 2x USB-A to USB-C cables for connecting your host devices to it.
- 4x extended USB ports, switchable for two different host computers
- Industrial grade HUB chip, adopting MTT technology, allows stable and smooth 4x concurrent USB connections
- ESD protection for each USB port, preventing electric surge damage and data loss
- Over-voltage protection, effectively preventing other high voltage power input from damaging the connected devices
- Multiple protection circuits: over-voltage, over-current, short circuit, over-temperature, reverse current, under-voltage lock-out, 8KV ESD protection, filtering protection, etc.
- Industrial grade metal case, rugged & durable, with mounting holes for easy installation
- LED indicators for power in and each USB port
- 1x USB Hub
- 2x 1m USB-A to USB-C cables
- 1x UK 3-pin 5V 2A DC power supply
|Standard||High-speed USB 2.0|
|Data Rate||up to 480Mbps|
|USB Output||5V@ 1.2A, USB-A connector|
|USB Hub Input||5V, switchable dual USB-C connector|
|External Power||DC 5V, DC jack/USB-C power input|
|Operating Environment||-40℃ ~ 85℃|
|OS Support||Mac OS (8.6 or above)
Linux (2.4.20 or above)
Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / XP