Utilise the Raspberry Pi Pico in industrial or home automation environments with this robust Industrial 8-Channel Relay Module!
This module provides 8 relay channels which can each switch up to 10A 250VAC or 10A 30V DC max. The module offers safety in the form of onboard unibody power supply isolation combined with photocoupler isolation to prevent interference. The custom ABS enclosure protects both user and hardware, and provides DIN and screw mounting options.
Your Raspberry Pi Pico slots into the dedicated female headers and is programmed via the micro-USB port on the side of the board (connected to the Pico via Pogo pins) which is accessible once the enclosure is assembled. A handy boot and rest button are also found here, alongside a programmable buzzer, RGB LED and power LED.
Each relay also has its own LED indicator, showing the status of the relay.
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it. You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- Onboard unibody power supply isolation, provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal
- Onboard photocoupler isolation, prevent interference from external high-voltage circuit connected to the relay
- High-quality relay, contact rating: 10A 250V AC or ≤10A 30V DC
- ABS protection enclosure with rail-mount support, easy to install, safe to use
- Breakout USB port and BOOT pin, make it easy to debug without disassembling the enclosure
- PWR indicator, RGB LED, and passive buzzer outside the enclosure
- Online development resources and manual
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Communication protocol: USB
- Communication Interface: Micro-USB
- Relay Channels: 8
- Contact form: 1NO 1NC
- Overall dimensions: 125mm x 90mm x 40mm
1) Raspberry Pi Pico header
2) Relay screw terminal
- For connecting external devices
3) Power supply screw terminal
- The multi relays are connected in parallel
4) Pogo pins
5) USB communication port
- Connected via pogo pins
6) BOOT key
- Connected via pogo pins
7) Reset key
- Pico reset
8) Passive buzzer
- Controllable sound frequency
9) Power indicator
- RGB LED, cool!
11) 8-channel quality relays
- Contact rating per channel: ≤10A 250V AC or ≤10A 30V DC
12) Relay operating indicator
13) Photocoupler isolation
- Prevent interference from external high-voltage circuit connected to the relay
14) Power supply isolation
- Provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal
15) Thickened tracks
- Allows large current devices
- 1x ABS protection enclosure (top and bottom)
- 1x Pico Industrial Relay Module Baord
- 1x Screwdriver
- 1x Screws pack