This shield for the Arduino UNO has a special 16x2 LCD with an RGB backlight and no less than five buttons for you to program and use in your code. It also uses I2C communication, keeping more of your Arduino pins free for your project.
The shield also extends a number of the Arduino's IO pins on the back of the board via male headers, allowing you to connect modules like sensors, LEDs and servos while using this screen to display content at the same time. More possibilities for your creative projects！
There are 6 buttons on the shield, 5 of which are programable and the other for RESET.
No more complicated wiring, you can directly plug this shield onto an Arduino controller, call the Arduino library, add a couple of lines of code then the screen can display numbers or characters.
- RGB-backlit 16x2 LCD display for Arduino
- Arduino UNO-compatible pin layout
- Header pins for IO access
- 5 programmable buttons
- RESET button
- I2C communication
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5.0V
- Operating Current: ＜0.8mA
- Display: 16x2
- Communication: I2C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to+ 70℃
- Storage Temperature: -30 to+ 80℃
- Dimension: 87x52x14.8mm
- 1x I2C RGB Backlight LCD 16x2 Display Module for Arduino UNO