The Phono One from i2Audio is a high-quality phono pre-amplifier for MM systems. It requires an external 12V power supply (we have a universal 12V 2A power supply here we use for the Arduino)
i2Audio’s PhonoOne is a small, yet excellent sounding phono preamplifier for MM pick-ups. The design achieves a very low group delay distortion which results in a very natural replay of any kind of music.
With its input impedance of 47kΩ/100pF and a fixed gain of 40dB, it suits a wide variety of MM systems. Highly linear SMD foil capacitors and high performance integrated operational amplifiers guarantee low noise and distortion.
Only a 12V DC power supply with minimum 100mA current capability is required. The onboard power management generates a symmetrical, low noise supply with ±8.5V for the amplifier stages which is key for a well-sounding preamplifier.
- Input impedance 47kΩ, 100pF
- THD < 0,005% @ 1kHz
- S/N > 78dB (a-weighted)
- Gain 40dB @ 1kHz
- Output voltage 500mV @ 5mV input, 1kHz
- RIAA deviation <0.5dB, 20Hz…20kHz
- Size 92 x 45mm2, height 14mm
- Input and output connections via gold-plated RCA connectors
- Additional solder pads for input, output and supply
- Single 12V supply, 5mm barrel jack
- Typical supply current ~50mA
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.