The Capacitive Fingerprint Reader (B) is a fast and stable capacitive fingerprint module designed for secondary development, ideal for integrating into your own application with the dual-port (UART or USB-C) functionality.
By incorporating a high-performance Cortex core processor, high-security commercial fingerprint algorithm and an advanced semiconductor fingerprint sensor, this module is designed as an intelligent integration module with functions including fingerprint enrolling, image processing, template generating and storing and fingerprint matching/searching.
Online development resources provide examples for the Raspberry Pi and Arduino alongside other useful information.
- Easy to use with simple commands - no requirement for knowledge of fingerprint technology or module structure/calculation
- Commercial fingerprinting algorithm, stable performance, fast identification
- Sensitive detection, just touch the collecting window lightly
- Input/output fingerprint images, fingerprint feature file and other fingerprinting actions
- Dual communication - UART or USB-C
- Online development resources (related command documents, tools, and examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino)
|Module dimension||34 × 28.5mm|
|Sensor dimension||33.4 × 20.4mm|
|Image resolution||208 × 288|
|Sensing area||14.6 × 10.6mm|
|Security level||1-5 configurable, 3 by default
The higher value, the lower FAR (False Acceptance Rate), yet the higher FRR (False Rejection Rate)
|Encryption key||64-bit encryption|
|Image collecting rate||20fps|
|Communication port||UART or USB-C|
|ESD||SD IEC 61000-4-2 LEVEL 4 positive/negative 15KV air discharge|
|Baudrate||configurable: 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200, 230400, 460800, 921600bps
115200bps by default
- Product Wiki (see Wiki tabs for dev board guides)
- 1x Capacitive Fingerprint Reader (B)
- 1x PH2.0 5-pin wire
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.