HiFiBerry Pi Zero MiniAMP
Share this Product
This is HiFiBerry's smallest amplifier board, designed for the Raspberry Pi Zero. The HiFiBerry MiniAmp is a tiny, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi Zero, but also works with the bigger Raspberry Pi B+/2 and 3.
Sometimes it just has to be small. While its Class-D amplifier provides only 3 Watts of power, this if often enough for small music players like kitchen radios, a radio clock or a small music player for your kids. The board is powered by the Raspberry Pi power supply and does not require an additional power supply. Speakers just have to be connected directly to the board, which makes it an ideal module for low-profile applications where the power of our Amp+ is not needed.
The board comes with pre-soldered female header, so you'll need to make sure your Zero has a male header installed.
HiFiBerry Pi Zero MiniAMP Features:
- Up to 2x3W output power
- Capable of driving a pair of 4-8 Ohm speakers
- 44.1kHz - 192kHz sample rates
- Digital-analog conversion included, no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/Zero, no additional cables needed
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no larger power supply needed
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi. On the Raspberry Pi Zero, you have to solder the GPIO header onto it.
- Low-noise voltage regulator for optimal audio performance
- Comes without any mounting material (spacer, 40-pin header for the Raspberry Pi Zero).
- Does not feature hardware volume control – however most programs feature software volume control.
- Dimensions 3.0 x 6.5 x 1cm