These extra-long 20m gold plated HDMI to HDMI cables are the perfect low-cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi 3 to your HDMI monitor or TV. Great for long runs through and around the home or office!
This is a high-speed version V1.4 cable with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support!
This HDMI cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 4 or Pi Zero:
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi 4 (Micro HDMI) cable
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi Zero (Mini HDMI) cable
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 3
- HDMI Male (19 Pin) to HDMI Male (19 Pin)
- 20m Long
- 24k gold-plated contacts prevents corrosion for life-long optimum signal-transfer
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio