An HDMI splitter is ideal for those who are looking to take the HDMI output of their Raspberry Pi and mirror it across multiple screens. Perfect for education or digital signage - UK power supply included!
This HDMI splitter is designed for desktop use, and supplied in a smart, durable and compact aluminium housing. It's a 2-Way model, meaning it takes one input, and boosts it to two outputs, supporting a high bandwidth of 1.65Ghz.
- Splits the HDMI signal into 2 HDMI displays
- Maintains 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p resolutions
- Supports HDCP compliant devices
- Supports 3D
- All-metal housing
- Compact form factor
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 1.65GHz
- Recommended cable length: up to 10mtr before splitter and 20mtr after
- 2 Port HDMI splitter
- 5v UK PSU