Hall sensors are used to detect and measure magnetic fields - the output signal level is proportional to the magnetic field intensity.
This Hall Sensor from Waveshare uses an LM393 wide-range voltage comparator and features adjustable sensitivity and a signal output indicator LED.
Note: This sensor does not come with a cable
- 49E hall sensor
- Features a wide-range voltage comparator (LM393)
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Male pins pre-soldered
How to Use
In the case of working with an MCU:
- VCC ↔ 2.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
- 1x Hall Sensor Module
- Power: 2.3V ~ 5.3V
- Dimensions: 27.0mm * 15.5mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm (M2)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.