Grove - LED Matrix Driver v1.0
The Grove – LED Matrix Driver v1.0 can be a nice helper when you need to driver a dual color LED matrix. It is built around the neat little chip STM32F103C8T6, which works at a frequency of 72MHz and very low power consumption. You can use the drivers to control a LED matrix sized at 64x32 or 32x16. And as though we’ve prepared handy and easy-to-use libraries, you only need to write few lines of code to get it working quickly and display whatever you wish.
Wiring is quite simple as well. Connecting the driver to your development board to the onboard UART interface with a Grove 4-pin cable and to your LED panel through the 16 Pin DBSTAR_HUB08A Header connector, and then you are ready to roll.
- Easy to use
- Supports 64x32 and 32x16 dual color LED Matrix
- Panel-mounting Grove interface
- Operating Voltage: 5V – 3.3 V
- Typical Operating Current: 32 mA
- Microcontroller: STM32F103C8T6
- Grove Port: UART
- Interface to LED Matrix: 16 Pin DBSTAR_HUB08A Header Connector
- Dimensions: 46.5mm x 4mm
- 1 x Grove - LED Matrix Driver v1.0