Thermocouples are very sensitive, requiring a good amplifier with a cold - compensation reference. The Grove - Temperature Sensor USES a K type thermocouple Temperature detection, with a Thermistor to detect The ambient Temperature as Temperature compensation. The detectable range of this Sensor is -50-600? , and The accuracy is ±(2.0% + 2?)
- Voltage?3.3 ~ 5V
- Max power rating at 25? ?300mW
- Operating temperature range?-40 ~ +125 ?
- The temperature measurement range is (-50 ~ +600?)
- Amplifier output voltage range (0 ~ 3.3 V) mv
- Cold junction compensation (environment temperature measurement)
- Thermocouple temperature measurement accuracy of + / - 2.0% (+ 2 ?)
- Grove - High Temperature Sensor x1
- Thermocouple Temperature Sensor x1
- 24AWG Grove Cable - 4P-4P-2.0-200mm x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.