The SGP40 Air Quality sensor adopts the new SGP40 digital VOC sensor chip launched by the well-known Sensirion. Based on the Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, the SGP40 offers a complete sensor system on a single chip, a temperature-controlled micro-hotplate and a humidity-compensated indoor air quality signal. In combination with Sensirion’s powerful VOC algorithm, the sensor signal can be directly used to evaluate indoor air quality. It features low power(2.6mA), fast response(2s) and small size. The data from the sensor can be directly used to evaluate air quality without calibration.
Integrated with an easy-to-connect Gravity interface, this Gravity SGP40 Air Quality sensor is very suitable for indoor projects that will be used for a long time, such as refitting air purifiers, kitchen hoods, etc. Besides, we provide you with C and Python libraries for use with different main controllers.
Note: VOC index is obtained by converting the detected ethanol equivalent in air.
- Ultra-low power consumption(2.6mA)
- Built-in temperature and humidity compensation, no need to calibrate
- VOC index for direct air quality indication
- Air Purifiers
- Kitchen Hoods
- Demand-controlled Ventilation
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Power Supply: 3.3V~5V
- Operating Current: 2.6mA
- Preheat Time: 10S
- Response Time: 2S
- Communication: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x59
- Operating Temperature Range: -10℃~50℃
- Storage Temperature Range: 5℃~30℃
- Operating Humidity Range: 0%RH~90%RH
- VOC Index: 0-500
- Measuring Range: 0-1000ppm(Ethanol Equivalent)
- Dimension: 20*22mm/ 0.79*0.87”
- Gravity: SGP40 Air Quality Sensor x1
- Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.