This is a simple LED-illuminated switch button with a transparent cap. It’s just like a basic switch button, but it lights up color(red/ yellow/ green/ blue/ white) when pressed down, which gives you visual feedback. These little buttons can be used with micro:bit to realize various fun interactive projects!
Note: When pressed down, the module outputs High, and the LED lights up. When released, the module outputs Low and the LED turns off.
- Internal LED turns On when the button is pressed down.
- Operating Voltage: +3.3-5V (3.3V is recommended)
- Output: digital
- Connector: PH2.0-3P
- Dimension: 27×26.5mm/1.06×1.04”
- Colors Available: red, yellow, green, blue, white
- Gravity: LED Button - Red x1
- Digital Sensor Connector x1