The Gravity: I2C Voice Recorder Module EDU is an all-in-one voice interaction module that integrates recording and playback functions into one single unit.
With the integrated recording and playback functions, users can record with one button press or use a microcontroller with the Gravity I2C interface to control it. The module can store 10 segments of 100s audio and comes with a built-in power amplifier. The recorded files can be played via the earphones/speaker interface, which allows you to conveniently build voice interaction projects.
Compatible with the micro:bit, Arduino AVR, MicroPython, FireBeetle ESP32 and similar boards!
This module will help you easily add voice prompts or sound interaction to your projects. Check out the Wiki to learn how to use the board.
- Record with one button
- Supports Gravity I2C interface
- Support number synthesis reading function
- Support headphones or speaker output
- Built-in amplifier plug and play
- Operating Voltage: 3.3~5V
- Communication Interface: Gravity I2C
- I2C Address: 0x30~0x39 (Adjustable)
- Recording Function: Can store up to 10 segments of 100s audio
- Speech Synthesis: -999999999.999999999 to 999999999.999999999 (Number Synthesis Reading Function)
- Audio Output 1: 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Audio Output 2: PH2.0 Speaker Port
- Dimensions: 57x40mm
- 1x Gravity: I2C Voice Recorder Module EDU