This Gravity Expansion Board specifically designed for Raspberry Pi Pico is compatible with a variety of Gravity sensors and modules.
With all pins led out, you can directly use it without soldering. Additionally, the board offers various communication ports including, 2 x I2C, 2 x UART, 2 x SPI, 3 x analog IOs and 13 x digital IOs as well as a 3.3~5.5V power connector and GDI port, which provides you with an easier way to prototype.
- No need to weld, plug-and-play
- Support all kinds of Gravity sensor and modules
- Comes with 3.3~5.5 V PH2.0 power interface, applicable to mobile projects
- Onboard GDI port, compatible with DFRobot - GDI series display
- All pins brought out onto female pin headers
- Digital IO x 13: GP2, GP3, GP12-22
- Analog IO x 3: GP26-GP28
- UART x 2
- I2C x 2
- SPI x 2
- PH2.0 Power Connector: 3.3 V - 5.5 V
- Display Screen Interface: GDI
- Dimension: 73.00 x 63.00 mm/28.74 x 24.8 inch
- 1x Gravity: Expansion Board