This analog light sensor uses LX1972 as its ambient light sensing part, with spectral response that closely emulates human eyes. It helps you to to detect the light density and reflects the analog voltage signal back to Arduino controller. You can set the threshold of voltage level to trig other units on Arduino project.
Notice: The new version of analog sensor port pin mapping has been changed as the following two features.
- Near Human Eye Spectral Response and Very Low IR Sensitivity
- Temperature Stable
- Scalable Output Voltage
- Output with Low Fitler(<50Hz)
- Supply Voltage: DC 3~5.5V
- Operating Temperature: -40~80°C
- Illumination Range: 1 – 800Lux
- Output: analog voltage, 0 – 3.6V @VCC=5V
- Module Size: 30 x 22mm(1.18x0.87")
- Analog Light Sensor LX1972 x1
- Analog Sensor Cable x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.