We have added high-voltage isolation in the circuit design for safety reasons and a non-conductive acrylic plate has been attached to the bottom of the PCB to prevent accidents such as short circuits, electric shocks and any other potential danger.
This component is the newest member of our Gravity series. All Gravity components include a standard 3-pin interface to make it simple to use and easy to connect to all Arduino compatible boards. It is ideal for any automation control applications.
- Gravity 3 pin interface
- Analog voltage output
- High voltage isolation
- Measures DC and AC current
- Power Supply: +5.0V
- Current Range: 0 ~ ±20A DC，0 ~ 17A (RMS) AC
- Measurement Endure: 220V AC, 311V DC
- Relative Error: ±3%
- Dimension: 39 * 22 * 17mm/ 1.53 * 0.87 * 0.67 inches
- Interface: Gravity PH2.0-3P
- Weight: 18g
- Gravity: Analog 20A Current Sensor x1
- Gravity Analog Sensor Cable x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.