This small 5V non-contact liquid level sensor with Gravity Interface is able to detect 0-100°C conductive liquid levels in non-metallic containers in sensing range of 3mm. Provided with digital quantity output(low), the sensor can be directly used on Arduino UNO for liquid level detection of the water tank, beverage machine, water pipe, scientific experiment test tube, etc.
With IP67 protection level, the module employs an integrated seamless shell and fully enclosed waterproof glue encapsulation process to block the intrusion of dust and protect internal electric components. Besides, the sensor cable, with great electrical conductivity, is flexible, durable, waterproof, and oil-proof.
- Gravity interface, easy to connect
- Small size, IP67 protection grade
- Supply Voltage: 5V
- Sensing Distance: 3mm
- Applicable Medium: 0-100°C conductive liquid (can only detect non-metallic containers)
- Output Mode: high/low(low level output)
- Working Current: ＜5mA
- Working Temperature: -5~80°C
- Storage Temperature: -20~85°C
- Protection Level: IP67
- Gravity: 5V Non-contact Liquid Level Sensor x1