This is a GPIO terminal board and aluminium case combo for your Raspberry Pi 4.
The included add-on board offers secure, well-labelled screw terminal connections for your Raspberry Pi's GPIO pins, whilst also providing colour-coded LED indication of the GPIO status (including 3.3V, 5V and GPIO).
You'll also find a dedicated 40-pin socket for connecting a GPIO ribbon cable (or just jumper wires), allowing you to break out the GPIO to a breadboard or similar. Underneath the board is a 3-pin header for connecting a 2 or 3-pin fan if required (5V/GND/GPIO18).
The included well-ventilated aluminium case has been custom-made for the add-on board, giving access to all ports, terminal blocks and LEDs whilst offering excellent protection for both your Raspberry Pi and the terminal block board.
The package also includes a set of heatsinks for your Pi 4, along with fixings and a handy screwdriver.
Some assembly is required. Raspberry Pi not included.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 only
- Add-on board and Aluminium case combo
- Terminal blocks for GPIO connections
- Colour-coded LED indicators for GPIOs
- 40-pin socket for ribbon cables or jumper wires
- Aluminium case
- 3-pin header (underside of the board) for a 2 or 3-pin fan (GPIO 18)
- Heatsinks included
- 1 x Metal Case
- 1 x Terminal expansion board with LED indicators
- 1 x Screw Driver
- 1 x Terminal Pinout Sticker
- 4 x M2.5x19+6 Copper Pillar
- 5 x M2.5x6 screw
- 4 x Aluminum Heatsink
Raspberry Pi not included