Ready to get PRO with your Raspberry Pi breakout boards? Our GPIO Breakout PRO has all the same nifty features as the GPIO breakout, but with added power control to help your projects go further!
This neat little prototyping add-on board allows you to transfer those useful GPIO pins from the Raspberry Pi Zero/3/4 to a breadboard or prototyping project! The Breakout PRO plugs directly into the Pi's GPIO (no ribbon cable required). and can then be plugged into a breadboard or similar prototyping area, and you're ready to hack.
The Breakout PRO features pre-soldered power line headers on either side for the 3.3V & 5V lines on the Pi, which plug into the breadboards power lines. The power lines are switchable (so you can turn both on/off), and have a little LED to indicate when the power is on!
The product comes fully assembled so there's no soldering required.
- Fully Labelled Silkscreen for Easy GPIO Identification
- Designed to Plug Directly into the Pi's GPIO
- Switched 5V & 3.3V Power Lines with On/Off Indicator LEDs
- Extra Long Header Pins (10mm)
- Designed to be used with the ModMyPi Breadboard Cases
- Uses SMT Socket Header & 40 Pin Extra Tall "Single Shroud" Header
- Fully Assembled - No Soldering Required
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.