For all the DIY keebfans in the house here is a super sleek and sturdy 4-Key Aluminum Keypad Shell in Silver, the perfect base to begin your custom keypad project. You provide the PCB in the housing and bolt it into this base. Makes for a prettier build with more protection than just layers of PCB or acrylic. While it's designed for a custom PCB, you could also just snap in 4 keys and 'free wire' them. Comes with one anodized silver aluminum enclosure and a clear acrylic bottom that screws on with two M2 bolts.
Designed for use with any "Cherry MX" keyswitches or compatibles, like Kailh or Gateron.
Note: This is just the keypad shell. Don't forget to grab some keycaps and switches.
- Keyholes: 14mm x 14mm
- Key spacing: 19mm
- screw type: M2
- screw length: 4mm
inner dimensions for pcb:
- length: 80mm
- width: 21.5mm
- height: 5mm
- screw receptacle diameter: 3mm
- screw receptacle height: 3.5mm
- distance from screw receptacle center to end (length): 21mm
- distance from screw receptacle center to end (width): 3.5mm
end connector dimensions:
- outer length: 8mm
- outer height: 5.5mmm
- inner length: 11.75mm
- inner height (from inner bottom to top of outer connector opening height): 1mm
- inner width: 3mm