Now at right angles! Securely attach a HAT (or two mini HATs) to your Raspberry Pi 400, so that they're pointing upwards and correctly oriented.
Flat HAT Hacker is an easy way to attach HATs and mini HATs to the back of your Pi 400 so that their alignment matches your Pi 400's keyboard. You could use it to add a hi-res touchscreen display/control panel right at your fingertips, that 3.5mm audio hardware you've been missing or even the world's most ostentatious caps lock indicator.
The top row of GPIO pins is populated with a pre-soldered header so you can attach a HAT or mini HAT easily and without fuss. We've added a second set of contacts (with handy labels) to the middle of the board - you can solder a 40 pin header onto these if you'd like to use two mini HATs at once (or if you'd like to run wires to the GPIO for prototyping or for connecting to other circuitry). We've also included suitably spaced mounting holes so you can secure your HATs and mini HATs in place with standoffs.
- One landing area for attaching a HAT or mini HAT, with a pre-installed 40 pin male connector
- One landing area for attaching a mini HAT, without pre-installed connector
- GPIO pins on second landing area are labelled with function and BCM pin numbers
- 10 mounting holes (so you can attach one HAT or two mini HATs).
- Pre-installed right angle 40 pin female connector for attaching to Pi's GPIO
- Soldering is only required if you want to use the second landing area!
- If you're planning on using multiple mini HATs in your project, you'll need to check for GPIO conflicts - Pinout.xyz and pHAT Stack Configurator are useful for this!
- If you're a dangerous renegade, you could also use this board with an ordinary Raspberry Pi, in which case it would stick up vertically in 'Flag HAT Hacker' formation. This is potentially useful for mounting HATs and mini HATs at right angles to your Pi, with the Pi acting as a convenient stand!
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.