The STS35 temperature sensor from Sensirion gives a fully calibrated, linearized and supply-voltage-compensated digital output and has an outstanding accuracy of up to +/–0.1°C.
It provides an operating temperature range of -40~125℃ and up to 1MHz I2C communication rate. The sensor can heat up itself to dehumidify the chip, which means it can function properly at a certain level of humidity.
This DFRobot STS35 breakout offers the convenience of the sensor mounted alongside M2 mounting holes and 2.54mm breakout pads for use with the included pin headers or for wiring directly.
Connection Example - Arduino
- Factory calibrated, accurate digital output
- High accuracy, ±0.1℃ temperature error
- Fast startup time, 0.5ms
- High reliability, long-term stability
- Operating Voltage: 2.15～5.5V DC
- Heating Power Consumption: 3.6~33mW
- Output Signal: I2C
- Measuring Range: -40~125℃
- Accuracy: ±0.1℃
- Resolution: 0.01℃
- Preheat: ≤1.5ms (Typical, 0.5ms)
- Response Time: >2s
- Operating Temperature: -40～125℃
- Size: 20x17.5x2mm/0.79x0.69x0.08”
- Mounting Hole Size: M2 (2mm); Pitch 15mm
- 1x Fermion: STS35 High Accuracy Digital Temperature Sensor
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.