The SHTC3 digital humidity sensor from Sensirion builds on the success of the proven SHTC1 sensor and offers consistent high accuracy within the measuring range.
The sensor covers a humidity measurement range of 0 to 100%RH and a temperature detection range of -40°C to 125°C with a typical accuracy of ±2％RH and ±0.2℃.
The board can accept a voltage of 3.3V to 5V and has a current consumption below 0.15mA in low power mode. This makes the SHTC3 perfectly suitable for mobile or wireless battery-driven applications.
- Temperature and Humidity sensor
- High accuracy
- Low power mode
Connection Example (Arduino)
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Operating Current: 0.45mA
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0~100%RH
- Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±2%
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40~+125℃ (-40~+275℉)
- Temperature Measurement Range: ±0.2℃
- Response Time: 8s(tau63%)
- Dimension: 14*17mm/0.55*0.67”
- Mounting Hole Size: M2 (2mm)
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 10mm
- 1x Fermion: SHTC3 Humidity & Temperature Sensor
- 1x 2.54 Black Single-row 4-pin Connector