This tiny MEMS microphone has an amplifier gain of 66. When there is no sound detected, it outputs voltage around 0.66*VCC. When speaking, you can easily get the acoustic waveform by ADC sampling. The module can be used on all kinds of 3.3V/5V main-controllers.
- Signal Type: Analog signal
- Power Supply: 3.3V/5V
- Directivity: All-round
- Sensitivity: -42dB
- S/N Ratio: 59dBA
- Frequency Range: 100Hz~8KHz
- Dimension: 18*12.5 mm/ 0.71*0.49”
- Fermion: MEMS Microphone Module ×1
- 2.54-3P Black Single Row Pin Header ×1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.