This is a hydrogen and nitrogen oxide gas concentration sensor using a MiCS-5524 sensor.
The sensor uses MEMS technology to support gas concentration detection of CO, CH4, C2H5OH, C3H8, C4H10, H2, H2S and NH3. The matching sample code integrates the concentration conversion formula of various gasses to facilitate the testing and use of sensors.
The product supports a 5V power supply, analog voltage output and has power supply enable/disable pins for low power consumption.
- Support a variety of harmful gas detection
- Integrate the calculation formulas of various gas concentration
- Low power consumption
- I2C digital output
- Compatible with the 3.3~5.5V master controller
Connection Example (Arduino)
- Detection of Physical Quantities: Gas concentration or gas leakage of CO, CH4, 2H5OH, C3H8, C4H10, H2, H2S, NH3
- Operating voltage: 4.9～5.1V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.45W
- Output signal: Analog quantity
- Measuring range:
- 1 – 1000ppm (Carbon monoxide CO)
- 10 – 500ppm (Ethanol C2H5OH)
- 1 – 1000ppm (Hydrogen H2)
- 1 – 500ppm (Ammonia NH3)
- >1000ppm (Methane CH4)
- Working temperature: -30～85℃
- Working humidity: 5～95%RH (No condensation)
- Storage temperature: -40~85℃
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air)
- Circuit board size: 12mm x 16mm
- Mounting hole size: Inner diameter 2mm/ outer diameter 4mm
- Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-5524 x1
- Black pin header-3-pin x1
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.