This is a hydrogen and nitrogen oxide gas concentration sensor module using a MiCS-2714 sensor.
The sensor uses MEMS technology to support gas concentration detection of NO, NO2 and H2.
The matching sample code integrates the concentration conversion formula of various gasses to facilitate the testing and use of sensors. The product supports 5V power supply, analog voltage output and has power supply enable/disable pins for low power consumption.
- Hydrogen and Nitrogen sensor module (NO, NO2 and H2)
- MEMS technology
- Integrates the concentration conversion formula
- Low power consumption
Connection Example (Arduino)
- Detection of Physical Quantities: Gas concentration or gas leakage of NO, NO2, H2
- Operating voltage: 4.9～5.1V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.45W
- Output signal: Analog quantity
- Measuring range:
- 1 – 1000ppm (Hydrogen H2)
- 0.05 – 10ppm (Nitrogen dioxide NO2 )
- Working temperature: -30～85℃
- Working humidity: 5～95%RH (No condensation)
- Storage temperature: -40~85℃
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air)
- Circuit board size: 12mm×16mm
- Mounting hole size: Inner diameter 2mm/outer diameter 4mm
- 1x Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor - MiCS-2714
- 1x Black pin header - 3-pin