This is a breakout version of the BMP280 Barometric Pressure Sensor from DFRobot, with temperature and pressure measurement functions, supporting Arduino code control.
Housed in an extremely compact package, the BMP280 is based on Bosch’s proven Piezo-resistive pressure sensor technology featuring high EMO robustness, high accuracy and linearity, and long-term stability. Numerous device operation options offer the highest flexibility to optimize the device regarding power consumption, resolution, and filter performance.
Barometric sensors are usually used to measure barometric pressure and temperature. But besides that, they can also measure altitude and relative floor height due to the fact that there is a certain relationship between altitude and barometric pressure. As for navigation, the barometric pressure sensor can be used to enhance GPS positioning or realize 3D indoor navigation with the IMU sensor.
- High Accuracy
- I2C Communication
- Small Size
- Low Power Consumption
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-5.5V
- Communication Interface: I2C (5V compatible)
- Default I2C Address: 0x76
- Pressure Measuring Range: 300~1100hPa
- Relative Accuracy: ±0.12hPa (±1m)
- Absolute Accuracy: ±1hPa (±8.33m)
- Temperature Measuring Range: 0℃~65℃
- Temperature Measuring Accuracy: 0.01℃
- Outline Dimension: 18x11.5mm
- Mounting Hole Position: 13mm
- Mounting Hole Size: inner diameter 2mm/outer diameter 3.7mm
|ADDR||I2C Address Select|
- 1x BMP280 Digital pressure sensor module (V1.0)
- 1x 2.54mm Single Row 4-pin Connector