This DFRobot display module features a high resolution, low power consumption, wide viewing angles and easy wiring. With a small size of just 1.54”, it offers an impressive 240x240 resolution.
The module employs an IPS display, which provides excellent viewing angles. It supports SPI (4-wire) communication mode and a GDI port (works with main controllers with a GDI port, such as the FireBeetle 2 ESP32-E. This product can be used in many display applications: waveform monitor displays, electronic gift boxes, electronic weather decorations and more.
The 1.54” LCD module can be powered by 3.3V~5V, and the maximum power consumption is about 24Ma. It is compatible with multiple main controllers such as the Arduino UNO, Leonardo, ESP32, ESP8266, FireBeetle M0 and others. When working with FireBeetle M0, the GDI interface should be used, which could effectively reduce wiring steps.
There is also an onboard MicroSD card slot for displaying more pictures!
MicroSD card not included - but you can buy one here!
- Wide Angle of View
- High Resolution
- GDI Interface: plug and play
- Onboard MicroSD card slot
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- IPS Angle of View: 80/80/80/80
- Colour Depth: 16-bit (RGB565)
- Pixels: 240 × 240
- Connection Port: SPI
- Driver Chip: ST7789
- Brightness: 250 (Typ) cd/m2
- Full-screen Power Consumption: about 17mA(3.3V) 17mA(5V)(Typ)
- Operating Temperature: -30℃~+70℃
- Display Area: 27.72×27.72 mm
- Mount Hole Diameter: 2mm
- Weight: 19g
- 1x 1.54” 240x240 IPS TFT LCD Display with MicroSD Slot
- 1x 2.54 10-pin Single-row Black Pin
- 1x FPC 0.5 18-pin Flex Flat Cable Reverse Direction 10cm
Battery and development board not included