The "Fake HAT" is a 2x20 way female connector with long pins soldered to a board with a Raspberry Pi HAT compliant CAT24C32 (32kbit EEPROM) on I2C address 0x50.
It's designed to be used for quick testing of GPIO configuration (direction/mode/etc.), kernel overlays and storing configuration files without having the real hardware connected to the Raspberry Pi!
- Emulate a Raspberry Pi HAT to test software!
- Develop EEPROM contents for a compliant Raspberry Pi HAT!
- Setup GPIO pins, overlays etc for breadboard projects!
The EEPROM connects to the Raspberry Pi GPIO ID_SD (physical pin 27) and ID_SC (physical pin 28) and GND/3v3.
- PCB colour may vary
- Raspberry Pi and heatsinks not included
- This board is named "Fake HAT" due to it not being compliant with the Raspberry Pi HAT specifications (primarily due to its physical dimensions)
- It must not be used when another device is connected to the ID_CD/ID_SC pins
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.