This Ethernet and USB Hub HAT provides 1x RJ45 Ethernet port and 3x USB 2.0 ports for your Raspberry Pi Zero. It uses a pogo pin to connect to the underside of the Zero, while the onboard Micro-USB connector can be used to connect with other Raspberry Pi boards through a USB cable.
The Pogo-pin connections don't block your GPIO pins, so you can use other HATs at the same time!
- 3x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Incorporates RTL8152B Ethernet chip, supports 1x RJ45 Ethernet port, 10/100M auto-negotiation
- Pogo pin design, for direct connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero 2/Zero W/Zero WH
- USB HUB connector, for connecting with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/2B through USB cable
- 1x ETH/USB HUB HAT (B)
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included
- Specialized pogo pin connection for Raspberry Pi Zero makes this HAT plug-and-play without blocking other HATs from stacking
- A normal USB connector is used for other Raspberry Pi boards or for connecting to a PC
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.