Please note: This product is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero 2.
This Ethernet and USB Hub HAT provides 1x RJ45 Ethernet port and 3x USB 2.0 ports for your Raspberry Pi Zero. It uses a pogo pin to connect to the underside of the Zero, while the onboard Micro-USB connector can be used to connect with other Raspberry Pi boards through a USB cable.
The Pogo-pin connections don't block your GPIO pins, so you can use other HATs at the same time!
Note: You'll need a Raspberry Pi Zero W or WH (not compatible with Zero 2) with male headers soldered on.
- 3x extended USB ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Incorporates RTL8152B Ethernet chip, supports 1x RJ45 Ethernet port, 10/100M auto-negotiation
- Pogo pin design, for direct connecting with Raspberry Pi Zero W/Zero WH (not compatible with Zero 2)
- USB HUB connector, for connecting with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/2B through USB cable
- 1x ETH/USB HUB HAT (B)
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included
- Specialized pogo pin connection for Raspberry Pi Zero makes this HAT plug-and-play without blocking other HATs from stacking
- A normal USB connector is used for other Raspberry Pi boards or for connecting to a PC