Ethernet Shield for Arduino - W5200
Deliveryfrom just £2.50
No Quibblereturns policy
Next Day DeliveryOrder by 2PM*
- Directly supported by Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Add-on micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files and accessed via the SD Library.
- Compatible with the Arduino Uno as well as Mega (2560).
- The Wiznet W5200 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections ( eigth with the upgraded library )
- Use the Ethernet library to write sketches which connect to the internet using the shield.
- Aluminum alloy radiator to release excessive heat
- Working voltage: 5v
- Ethernet socket
- Support Micro SD card reading / writing
- Ethernet and SD card sharing the SPI interface, only one function per i
- Standard size Arduino compatible controller, while supporting Arduino Mega Series
- Size: 70x55x30mm(2.75x2.16x1.18')