The ESP-WROVER-KIT from Espressif supports the most distinguishing features of the ESP32. Whether you need external SRAM for IoT applications, or an LCD+camera interface, it has you covered!
The ESP-WROVER-KIT is a newly-launched development board built around ESP32. This board comes with an ESP32 module already. The version of this kit now comes with the ESP32-WROVER. This module comes with an additional 4 MB SPI PSRAM (Pseudo static RAM)
The ESP-WROVER-KIT features support for an LCD and MicroSD card. The I/O pins have been led out from the ESP32 module for easy extension. The board carries an advanced multi-protocol USB bridge (the FTDI FT2232HL), enabling developers to use JTAG directly to debug the ESP32 through the USB interface. The development board makes secondary development easy and cost-effective.
- ESP32 is engineered to be fast, smart and versatile. The ESP-WROVER-KIT complements these characteristics by offering on-board high speed Micro SD card interface, VGA camera interface, as well as 3.2” SPI LCD panel and I/O expansion capabilities.
- Bogged down by bugs? The ESP32 supports JTAG debugging, while the ESP-WROVER-KIT integrates a USB debugger as well. This makes debugging and tracing complex applications very easy, without the need for any additional hardware.
- Have you been developing your applications around the ESP-WROOM-32 module? Not only does the ESP-WROVER-KIT support the popular ESP-WROOM-32 module, but it also supports the new ESP32-WROVER module, which is coming soon!
Check out this Getting Started Guide and you'll be on your way with the ESP-WROVER-KIT!
- Resources for the ESP-WROVER-KIT, including SDKs & demos, documentation, tools, and more!
- Huuuuge amount of information on https://www.esp32.com/ community forum!
- Don't forget to visit esp32.com for the latest and greatest in ESP32 news, software and gossip!
- As of October 10, 2017 we are now selling the V3 of this board which somes with the WROVER module, which has 4MB of PSRAM built in.
As of December 2, 2019 we are now selling the V4 of the board with the following changes:
- JP8, JP11, and JP13 have been combined into a single JP2.
- USB connector has been changed to DIP type and moved to the lower right corner of the board.
- R61 has been changed to a Zero-ohm resistor.
- Some components have been replaced with functional equivalents based on test results and sourcing options, e.g., the EN and Boot buttons.
- As of April 16, 2020, we are now selling ESP-WROVER-KIT-VB which embeds module ESP32-WROVER-B while the previous version used the module ESP32-WROVER-E. In comparison, ESP-WROVER-KIT-VE has better performance with the same price
Product Dimensions: 85.0mm x 80.0mm x 20.0mm / 3.3" x 3.1" x 0.8"
Product Weight: 52.0g / 1.8oz