Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
This is the Engineer SL-71 - an illuminated inspection magnifier (10X) ideal for PCB inspection, fabric inspection and other similar tasks.
The focal point is fixed and focused on its faceplate (i.e. where the object being inspected is held up against). The eyepiece has an internal 20mm precisely graduated scale (with both metric & imperial graduations).
The bright internal LED is powered by 2 x C type batteries (included in the box).
- 10X magnification, eyepiece 30mm diameter - ideal for PCB inspection etc
- Twin lens structure - 1 x internal glass lens + 1 x plastic eyepiece lens (for better scratch resistance)
- Eyepiece unit has an integral 20mm precise graduated scale (with imperial & metric graduations)
- Illuminated by long-life LED (requires two 'C' type batteries - supplied)
- Overall length: 177mm net weight: 90g (excluding batteries)
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.