Engineer has been manufacturing high-quality Japanese precision tools since 1948. If you're looking for the very best precision hand tools for your projects - look no further. Check out our range of Engineer tools here!
This is the Engineer DST-07 diminutive micro-sized stubby screwdriver, which is ideal to get into those locations that are awkward to get at with a larger sized screwdriver. The DST-07 features a Phillips size #2 and 6mm slot tip ends.
The handle has a spring-loaded ball bearing which holds the bit firmly in place once inserted.
- Super compact micro size - just 42mm in overall 'height' (with bit fitted)
- Ideal for work in restricted & confined spaces
- Spring-loaded ball bearing in the handle socket (the bit 'clicks' when inserting & is held firmly in place)
- Supplied with a double-ended reversible bit (Phillips size #2 / slot tip 6mm width)
- Handle socket accepts standard 6.35mm (¼") hex shaft bits
- Made in Japan (ROHS compliant)
- Model: DST-07
- Bit Length: 16mm
- Shaft Diameter: 6.3mm
- Handle Diameter: 27.5mm