Give your project a voice! Designed by Parallax in conjunction with This video by Hack-a-Week TV shows a great example of it working with an Arduino. Creator Joe Grand also has A bunch of youtube video showing off the advanced feature-set!
- Single row, 6-pin, 0.1² header for easy connection to a host system
- Power requirements: +5 VDC, 30 mA idle, 46-220 mA active (depending on speech parameters and output load)
- Communication: Asynchronous 9600 bps serial (8N1)
- Dimensions: 1.25" W x 1.5" L x 0.37" H (3.17 W x 3.81 L x 0.94 H cm)
- Operating temperature: -20 to +70 °C (-4 to +158 °F)
- Weight: 6.97g
Downloads & Resources:
- Toymkrs Video Featuring Emic-to-Speech (off-site)
For product support, replacement parts and warranty for Parallax products click here.
Payment & Accreditations