Lithium-polymer/Lithium-ion Battery Shipping: This product can only be shipped to the UK and certain EU destinations via DHL ground services – with this item in your cart your shipping options will be limited to DHL. If your country is not listed, we cannot ship this product to you.
The Electronic Clock for Raspberry Pi Pico is an LED digit electronic clock project designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico!
It incorporates a high precision Real-time Clock (RTC) chip, photosensor, buzzer and buttons, and features multiple functions including an accurate electronic clock, temperature display, auto-brightness adjustment, alarm and custom button configuration.
Open-source code and development tutorials with C/C++ and MicroPython examples are provided to help you get started and make your very own original electronic clock! The USB connection provides both power and a debugging interface for programming.
A Raspberry Pi Pico is not included - click here if you'd like to buy one. Your Pico will need to have male headers soldered to it with the pins pointing downwards (or grab one of our pre-soldered Picos).
Note: Some simple assembly required.
- Female header for Raspberry Pi Pico
- Onboard high precision RTC chip DS3231 with backup battery holder, maintains accurate timekeeping when main power is off
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Optional format: 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator
- 2x programable alarm clock
- Digital temperature sensor output: ±3°C accuracy
- Embedded photosensor for auto brightness adjustment - power saving and eye care
- Embedded buzzer for alarm or hourly ring etc
- 3x buttons for custom configuration
- Online development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
Dimensions and Information
- 1x Pico Clock Module
- 1x Case
- 1x USB-A to micro-B cable 1.2m
- 1x Button cell CR2032
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
- Power Supply: 5V via USB
- Program / Debug Port: USB
- Outline Dimensions: 216 x 79 x 25mm
- Display Size: 190 x 60mm
- LED Digit: Jade green
- Scrolling display
- Alarm/hourly ring
- Temperature in ℉ or ℃ format
- 12/24 time format
- Day of week auto adjustment
- Timekeeping without main power
- Timer configuration
- Manual/auto brightness adjustment
- Button configuration
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.