Add robust storage memory to your TinyDuino with this EEPROM TinyShield. Built around the Microchip 24FC1025, this EEPROM is a simple way to store settings, logs, or any other data your project needs to keep through power cycles.
The EEPROM TinyShield is low power and works through the I2C interface. It has 1 Mbit (128KBytes) of storage and is byte-addressable. Example code is provided to make it simple to add EEPROM support to your projects.
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here
To see what other TinyShields this will work with or conflict with, check out the TinyShield Compatibility Matrix
Microchip 24FC1025 EEPROM Specs
- 128K x 8 (1 Mbit)
- 128-Byte Page Write Buffer
- Page Write Time 5 ms Max
- Write Endurance: 1,000,000
- Data Retention: 200 Years
TinyDuino Power Requirements
- Voltage: 1.8V - 5.5V
- Standby: 5uA
- Read: 450uA
- Write: 5mA
- Due to the low current, this board can be run using the TinyDuino coin cell option
- A5/SCL - I2C Serial Clock line
- A4/SDA - I2C Serial Data line
- 20mm x 20mm (.787 inches x .787 inches)
- Max Height (from lower bottom TinyShield Connector to upper top TinyShield Connector): 5.11mm (0.201 inches)
- Weight: 1.11 grams (.039 ounces)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.