This is a dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 expansion module designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico. It is controlled via UART AT commands, with Serial Port Profile (SPP) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support.
Designed to allow the communication between your Pico and a mobile phone*, this module comes pre-soldered and ready to fit to your Pico (with male headers soldered). UART pin selection is available via solder bridge if required.
* Currently only communication with mobile phones is officially supported. Compatibility with other Bluetooth devices has not been tested - your mileage may vary!
Note: Raspberry Pi Pico not included. You'll need a Pico with male headers soldered to it. You can grab a Pico here and Pico male headers here, or buy a Pico with pre-soldered headers.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Serial port Profile (SPP) support
- Bluetooth low Energy (BLE) support
- Controlled via UART AT commands
- Online development resources and manual
|Bluetooth Module||Dual-mode Bluetooth to UART module|
|Transmission Distance||30m (open air)|
|Antenna||Onboard PCB antenna|
|Transmission Cache||1K bytes UART cache|
|Recommended to transmit less than 512 bytes per transmission for SPP|
|UART Baudrate||13 different baud rate configurations, 115200 bps by default|
|Input Voltage||5V / 3.3V|
|Operating Current||Startup transient current: about 25mA for about 300ms|
|Stable status current: about 6mA, non-low power mode|
|Low power mode current: refer to the user manual|
|Operating Temperature||-40℃ ~ 80℃|
|Operating Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Dimensions||56.5mm x 21mm|
1) Bluetooth module
- 3.3V regulator
3) Raspberry Pi Pico header
4) UART input pins selection
5) Onboard Bluetooth antenna
- 1x Dual-mode Bluetooth Module for Raspberry Pi Pico
Raspberry Pi Pico not included