A genuine Maxim sourced DS18B20+ One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor. The DS18B20+ is the perfect low-cost solution for a range of Raspberry Pi and Arduino temperature control and data-logging projects! The DS18B20+ measures temperature in degrees Celsius with 9 to 12-bit precision and includes an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points. Sensing range is -55C to 125C (accurate to ±0.5°C over the range of -10°C to +85°C), and each sensor has a unique 64-bit serial number hard-programmed enabling the use of a number of sensors on a single data bus.
The DS18B20 communicates over a 1-Wire bus that by definition requires only one data line (and ground) for communication with a central microprocessor, and can be powered on the Raspberry Pi's 3.3V power line.
Note: Image is a representation and may show another brand, however we only ship authentic Maxim sensors.
The DS18B20+ Features
- Unique 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Each Device has a Unique 64-Bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- Requires No External Components
- Can Be Powered from Data Line; Power Supply Range is 3.0V to 5.5V
- Measures Temperatures from -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Thermometer Resolution is User Selectable from 9 to 12 Bits
- Converts Temperature to 12-Bit Digital Word in 750ms (Max)
- User-Definable Nonvolatile (NV) Alarm Settings
- Alarm Search Command Identifies and Addresses Devices Whose Temperature is Outside Programmed Limits (Temperature Alarm Condition)
- TO-92 Package Layout
- Software Compatible with the DS1822