DRS - 0201 HerkuleX Smart Servo
Herkulex DRS-0201 is state of the art modular smart servos incorporating motor, gear reducer, control circutry and communications capability in one single package. Through metal brush coreless DC motor, it can provide torque up to 24kg.cm at 7.4v.
Equipped with a lot of adapting pieces including Horn, Horn Bolt(BHT 2.6X8), Wheel Horn Bushing, Wheel Horn Washer, Wheel Horn Bolt(PHM 3X8), Cable Guard, I-type Joint, L-type Joint, L-type Joint(Single Nut), Bracket Bolt(PHM 2X5), Joint Bolt(PHM 2X5), Wire Harness(200mm) and with it's amazing structure, DRS-0201 is extremely easy to assemble. Two connectors attached to each servo allows serial connection as well as parallel connection if required.
It carries different Control Algorithms like PID, Feedforward, Trapezoidal Velocity Profile so on and so forth, which makes the movement smoothly and precisely. By Using UART Serial communications ,we can lightly change the speed, position, LED, operational compliance, stop and operational status of up to 254 servos simultaneoulsy at once. Meanwhile we can get the feedback such as internal temperature, position, and overload sensors.
Servos are capable of diagnosing seven different types of errors which are then indicated by the LED. And we can directly control the RGB of the LED for diagnostics and decorative purposes. It's especially suitable to mechanical arms, robots, joints and etc.
- Metal Brush Coreless DC Motor
- A lot of adapting pieces
- Rotation angle range: 320° Continuous Rotation
- Resolution: 0.325°
- Stall torque: 24kg.cm (7.4v)
- Maximum Speed: 0.147s/60° (7.4v)
- Gear: 1:266, Heavy Duty Metal
- Size: 45mm(W) x 24.0mm(D) x 31mm(H)
- Weight: 60g
- Working Voltage: 7~12VDC(Optimized 7.4V)
- Rated Current: 670mA @ 7.4V : 2.2kg.cm
- Communication Link: Full Duplex Asynchronous Serial(TTL Level), Binary Packet, Multi Drop
- Multi control through Servo ID: 0 ~ 253, 254(Broadcast only)
- Maximum Baud Rate: 0.67Mbps
- Feedback: Position, Speed, Temperature, Load, Voltage etc.
- Various Control Algorithm: PID, Feedforward, Trapezoidal Velocity Profile, Velocity Override, Torque Saturator & Offset, Overload Protection, Neutral Calibration, Dead Zon